En-route to Denali National Park
2650 E Parks Highway | Wasilla, Alaska 99654
Mile 40 Parks Highway
A 40 minute drive north of Anchorage
- Panoramic mountain & inlet view from each of our 24 lovely rooms
- Comfortable and affordable rooms, featuring hand crafted log furniture.
- Cable TV, Telephones & Private baths.
- Drive up to your front door and enter – no steps and your very own parking spot right in front of your room.
- Handicapped accommodation.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and cocoa in the lobby every morning.
- Pet friendly rooms available.
- Walking distance to dining and shopping center in the heart of Wasilla, Alaska.
- Just 4 hours from Denali National Park. Home to some of North America’s tallest mountains.
- Quick drive to some of the world’s best salmon fishing.
- Tourist information; hiking, flight tours, hunting, fishing, glacier tours and the incredible northern lights.